Monday, May 16, 2011

Insha Allah


You came into my life like a soft breeze. I remember very well I was burning under the torment I had put myself in and nothing could ease the pain... not the dear ones, not the ones I thought to be close to me... still I managed to put on a mask of bliss. You knew nothing of it and yet, you pampered me with everything you could- the music, songs, sweets, compliments every now and then. I was on cloud 9 and nothing bothered me anymore... neither the smirks or the sarcastic comments nor the genuine concern of dear ones.

I was in my fantasy world were everything was just gaudy. I refused defining our relation anymore than necessary to ourselves. Hours were spent discussing futile statements, hours were spent taking random roads, hours were spent laughing and essentially noticing the objects and subjects, we denied our appraisal earlier. I brushed the imperative works under my blanket of comfort with you. Nevertheless, it was time for you to depart and we realized how less we knew of each other and how much we wanted to take pleasure in each other’s company. 

24 hours left... before I had to bid adieu to my newly found friend!!!

There you were innocently pulling me into your beautiful world and I... a little hesitant about I’m getting into. Nothing brought down your spirit and that definitely did lift up my spirit. I agreed on a last walk and we walked through the familiar roads, listened to music, sang songs for each other, laughed at silly jokes for the last time - I said this and you said that... then  somewhere it hit me I was with a stranger, whom I had known for just two weeks or less than that. A wall swiftly built up in front of me, all I wanted to do was run away from there, and I yes did that! You were left behind wondering- was it something you said or some action of yours. But I knew better it was just insecurity. Not for long I could ignore your sorry face... I came out of the shadow - one look at you, and I knew I was wrong, you would never hurt me... and you were a vision yourself, like an angel when the first rays of light fell on us. 

3 hours left...
There was so much to say and a fear – I would never meet you again. Your flight took off, I thought lost you.
3 hours after you left...

 I get a beep on my mobile... I can still message you! There was no bound to my happiness. But that was not all... you managed to call me once in a while too! 

Insha allah! This angel would be a part of my life forever. :)

3 comments:

Amropali said...

awwwww.
Insha allah!
*wink wink*

Ann said...

i miss my angel kya karein... ;)

Paulami said...

indeed it will. :) :)
best happens to the best.. won't you say so?